Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's December 3!!!

I am so excited to do something a little different and it's NOT even related to any cooking, baking, cooking utensils!!!

I'm going to do a G*I*V*E*A*W*A*Y!! Now I have NEVER done this! The first one to make a comment will get the grand prize. Honestly, I do not know what it will be however don't be disappointed becuase it will be F*A*B*U*L*O*U*S!!! I'm posting this on Facebook as well so..hurry and comment! If you are a new reader don't forget to add your email address.


Merry Christmas
~Amy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's me, Jamie B..I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

jamieballesteros@yahoo.com

Mrs. Lawley said...

oh Princess Amy!! I wish i'd been first!! oh well.... maybe next time!!

xoxo
Shelley HallLawley

Lanz said...

Oh Man! I wish I would have read this sooner! I want to win a giveaway! Love your blog Amy, this is Lana by the way! My blog is just a newbie, so nothing fun and exciting on there yet!

Amy said...

Don't be sad, ladies! Check back becuase their MAY BE {hint! hint} something in the next couple of weeks before Christmas. Loads of loves!!!

Amy