Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm on Strike!!!

As you may have seen, no recipes have been going out. This week the hubcap aka {JT} has been out of town and I've just been in survival mode. So let's break it down with the dinners that have been eaten by the children:

{Monday} Hubcap took me to dinner before he left town. Loved the mini date nigth and yummy Chili's soup/salad. Kids had tortellini...which neither of them really ate. :0(

{Tuesday} Oldest child wanted buttered noodles with cooked chicken. Hey!! atleast they got some protein in their diet. Youngest child only wanted chicken!!

{Wednesday} I decided to choose and they got Ramen noodles. Youngest child also got mini marshmellows and I finally ate a Lean Cuisine.

Hoping to find some energy, or something to fix my family a good healthy dinner for the next couple of days.  Now it's your turn to tell me what you've been fixin for your hubcap and family. :0)

No comments: